Thursday, September 22, 2011

No, I don't want to smell it.

Today's blog features the word "urine". I'm so sorry...

Because last night the Captain said, "Nothing better than a brand new bottle of buck urine."

And I really didn't know how to respond to that. Buck urine is used in deer hunting for something that I can't quite explain. And all the deer hunting stuff starts this weekend. Tis the season. That's why the Captain has been shooting his bow in the back yard pretending to be Robin Hood. And why The Great White Hunter the Captain has a brand new bottle of buck urine. Nothing better, apparently.

Personally, I think there are lots of things better than a bottle of buck urine.

Like a root canal. Or an ingrown toenail.

Not only is it ridiculous that he uses buck urine. It's even more ridiculous that he pays for it.

And speaking of ridiculous, he wanted me to smell it.

No thanks, really. I'm good.

Probably should have pretended to do it. Because my nose is so stopped up from this ridiculous cold I can barely breathe and I can't smell anything anyway.

But then I would be setting a precedent. And I don't want to be known as a "Urine Sniffer."

Sadly, this isn't the first time I've blogged about deer pee. I know, I know.... Remember The one about the pee? Yeah, that one.

Anyway, the current buck urine isn't in my freezer. This is just sitting there on the counter. Maybe since this isn't explosive, it can remain at room temperature.

I'm not touching it.

Or smelling it.

Even if I could smell.

And, for the three of you still reading this, please accept my apologies for blogging about buck urine.

Have a good day anyway.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I am so glad you held your ground and didn't take a whiff.
If you had, I'm afraid we'd have to have a urine intervention.