Friday, September 23, 2011

That's what's up

Wassup?

Wondering -- if it's too early to put out my fall decorations. Today is officially the first day of fall, but it's still going to be a little warmish next week. Decisions, decisions...

Wishing -- this stupid cold would go away.

Singing -- Party Rock Anthem. If you don't know it from the radio, you'll know it from this commercial. Which I also like. Everyday I'm shufflin... Story of my life.

Thinking -- about a nice, lazy weekend at home watching lots of football. See also: GO HOGS!

Needing -- to go to the grocery store. My family kind of likes food. The nerve...

Reading -- that same ol' book I've been reading for six months.... Yeah, I know....

Stealing -- Jordan's laptop this morning. Also, this whole barometer idea. Again. Remember? It's Busy Mom's thing.

Clapping -- since I didn't use the word "volleyball" one single time in this whole post.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Busy Mom said...

Glad you used it! I should probably do the same, it sometimes gets me out of a rut when I haven't posted in a while.

JuJu said...

I hope you have a great weekend my volleyball friend!

Svee said...

You know how I feel about fall. It's my favorite, so I say 90 degrees or not put up the decorations! Then you can enjoy them longer. Before you know it, you will be putting up Christmas decorations. Of course our weather is already leaning towards Christmas type weather. Also, I am glad I am not the only one who can't get through a book. I have about five started that I have been reading for over a year.
Happy Fall Y'all!
Sherry