Friday, November 11, 2011

Eleven

In celebration of today being 11.11.11, I now present eleven things I'm going to do this weekend:


1. Catch the high school football play off game tonight. Go Lions!

2. Freeze my bootie off at the high school football play off game tonight.

3. Sleep later than 4am tomorrow morning.

4. Watch as much college football as possible.

5. Laundry. Of course. How four people can generate so much dirty laundry remains a mystery.

6. Buy Jordan some electric hot rollers. She asked me yesterday if I knew what they were and if I would get her some. Ummmm, yes I'm slightly familiar with hot rollers, said the BIg Haired Child of the Eighties.

7. Do some cleaning in our playroom and upstairs bedroom before the producers from Hoarders show up at my door.

8. Wrap the four Christmas presents I've already purchased. Be impressed. I have promised myself I will wrap as I buy this year. We'll see how that works...

9. Not give my son a bath. Because hopefully he will get his cast off this morning and my streak of bathing him myself twenty-one nights in a row will come to a screeching halt.

10. Make soup. And some cookies. And not necessarily in that order.

11. Recharge.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I love this one, times 11!! Have a great weekend!