Saturday, November 12, 2011

Some of the tweets

Why can't I remember to blog on Saturday? The world may never know...


The Captain has returned home, and I have lost possession of the remote control.

You know those little baby white powdered donuts? I love them. That's all.

And I love Kirk Herbstreit, too.

I thought my car had been stolen until I remembered I parked on the other side of the building.

I bought @connie423 two Christmas presents today. Be impressed.

I just spilled a jar of spaghetti sauce down my shirt. Continue to be impressed.

The Captain just got a fun size bag of M&Ms, ripped it open, and threw them all in his mouth. At once. Sacrilege.

I love banana Laffy Taffy and am not ashamed to admit it.

Welcome to yet another day of "It's all so ridiculous."

Your and you're are two completely different words. Thank you. That is all.

I don't do award shows.

It's never wrong to do the right thing.

I have an extreme affection for index cards.

I love this whole get dark early thing.

Son has tacky day today. And this morning he is at a doctors appointment. Looking slightly ridiculous in the waiting room.

Not feeling too hot today. I hope none of my internal organs fall out on the floor. That would be so embarrassing.



0 Wanna' ramble too?: