Monday, November 14, 2011

Update on the 11th on the 14th

An update for you on my eleven things I had hoped to accomplish this weekend. Because I know you thought about them all weekend.

1. Lions won. Big. One big semi final game this Friday night against a tough team stands between the Lions and the state finals.

2. It was cold at the game. But not too bad.

3. I slept in Saturday til 6:30. Yum.

4. College Football. Lots of it. Including a big Hog win. Woooo Pig!

5. Washer ran all weekend. And we've accumulated more laundry. I don't get it.

6. We purchased electric hair rollers. Rollers have come a long way in the last thirty years.

7. Well, there was a little cleaning and some throwing away. But as much progress here as I had hoped.

8. I WRAPPED CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! I'm so proud of myself. Five presents wrapped. Yes.

9. The cast is off and the kid is giving himself a shower once again. Hallelujah.

10. Soup. Yes. Cookies. No.

11. Recharge? Check.

And guess what else I did this weekend??

I met Busy Mom!! Yay Yay Yay!! She's a bloggy prowess. And has great hair. So excited to finally be able to meet her. And to think that it didn't even happen at a volleyball game ...

There's a crazy few weeks ahead. Which involve several night meetings, a 14 hour round trip Thanksgiving journey to Texas, putting up my Christmas tree earlier than normal, and helping my mom pack and move into a new place. Stay tuned and sign me up for a B-12 shot.

In the meantime, have a good day.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Busy Mom said...

YAY!!!! I enjoyed our time, I hope we can do it again!

Did I tell you that Busy D.'s iPod was stolen from that danged lobby right after y'all left?

I called the police people and everything. Made me mad because we're pretty sure it was a kid his age that took it.

JuJu said...

I'm most excited about the hot rollers and the wrapping of the Christmas presents. Well done!!!