Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Texas Bound

By the time you read this, I'll probably be in the car with the Captain, my two kids, the Captain's grandmother, and the Captain's aunt on our 1,000 mile round-trip Great Texas Thanksgiving Adventure.

Other miscellaneous items in the car will be: three bags of M&Ms, a box of CheezIts (Scrabble version for our gaming pleasure), a wheelchair, a walker, two laptops, one DVD player, 467 movies, Christmas presents, and a partridge in a pear tree.

And Jordan may or may not have packed four bags. Four bags. FOUR. I can't confirm, but I think one of them contains only hair products. Apparently beauty has its price.

I'll probably be taking a bloggy break until next Monday. If you want to know what I'm up to, check me out on Twitter for real-time updates of my most exciting life.


So, for your reading pleasure, I present a few things I will and will not do this weekend:


I will not shop on Black Friday.

I will not see Breaking Dawn movie.

I will eat like a pig.

I will talk sports smack with my crazed LSU fan brother-in-law and my converted LSU fan sister-in-law.

I will celebrate a mighty HOG victory.

I will not call the Hogs so loud that it wakes up baby Kennedy.

I will enjoy being with my family.

I will miss my other family (Mom, Connie.... Mom's dressing.... )

I will watch football until I'm comatose.

I will not say I told you so when we are stuck for three hours on the Arkansas interstate due to construction.

I will be thankful.



I am thankful for all of you, my little cupcakes, and am happy that you come here every day and read all this blah blah blah stuff.

Hope you all have a blessing-counting, thanks-giving, food-eating, family-loving, football-watching kind of day.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Mom's dressing is part of your family. I love it.

MOM said...

I will make that tomorrow. Since Angie will not be here she gets a small pan just for her when she comes home.