Monday, February 13, 2012

Creepy.

So, yeah, we were out of town for a volleyball tournament this weekend. (See also: What else is new)

Checking in to the hotel Friday night I found out there was a ghost hunting group there also.

Wait, Mr. Front Desk Guy - before you check me in - I need a little more info.

The hotel was built in 1929 and had been vacant for over 40 years before it was renovated a few years ago. And so the story goes.... the place is haunted. And the ghosts make most of their appearances around Valentine's Day.

Humph.

I heard no bumps in the night.

All I heard was the sound of my three people snoring.

Had some great volleyball this weekend. Only lost one match all weekend and the girls ended up with finishing third out of 12 teams. Jordan did well and her thumb didn't seem to be bothering her at all. Especially since she was taped up like a mummy.

We played a team from Louisiana. They had a Barbie voodoo doll. Complete with what appeared to be chicken feathers all over it. They would shake it at the teams. I didn't ask them about it for fear they would shake it at me.

Anyway, it was great weekend. Ghost hunters, voodoo dolls, and all.

And there's some winter weather headed our way today.

Peace out.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Thank goodness that dude from Ghost Adventures wasn't there. He is SO dramatic!!

Glad there were no hexes put on you!