Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer. Bring it.

Three hours of school for Cooper this morning are all that stands between him and summer. 

Jordan's summer has already started.  i.e. I have hardly seen her this week. 

Me?  I'm tacking a few days on this long weekend for an even longer weekend.  

No real plans for the lazy, long, hot weekend. 

What about you?  Whatcha' doin'?

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Colleen said...

I think I will work all weekend!
I am off today and we are ushering at Spoleto tonight for a jazz artist. Should be fun!

I bet the last 3 hours of school felt like a long time to your little guy!

JuJu said...

I love the exploits of Cooper's summer. I can't wait to hear what this year's tv program of choice is!

We are working on the house and attending a pool party on Sunday. That's always great for my ego...

Enjoy your extra days off!