Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Brett. Crock. Crazy.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday.

First of all, I was recovering from spending fifteen of my waking hours at the volleyball tournament.

And, hanging out with Brett Favre.

And by hanging out, I mean sitting in the same 150,000 square foot convention center as him and being very interested in the match he was watching.  He was there watching his daughter.   He's tall.  I don't think he had on Wranglers.  And, I will reassure you that he is aging very nicely. 

Yesteray, I was also busy turning another year older.

Can't believe I'm finally 40.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm super excited about my gift from the Captain and the kids.

It's... A NEW CROCKPOT.

Most women would smack their husbands in the face and walk out if they got a crock pot for their birthday, but I clapped my hands with glee and wiped tears of joy from my eyes.

It's a super duper crock pot.  The Cadillac of all crock pots.

I'm really excited about it. 

We spent the evening last night at Coop's basketball game. It was a loss for the Lions.  Coop had a good game with four steals. I was proud of him.  I was also proud of myself for not smacking any of the opposing team's parents who were beyond obnoxious.  But, I figured it would ruin my birthday if I started slugging these rude folks.   Especially the dad who was losing his ever loving mind over a missed double dribble call - when his son's team was up by 20 points with :15 second left.  Simmer down, Mister. 

That sums it up.

Good times.





1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Happy Happy Happiest of Birthdays! What will be the first dish you make in the crock pot?