Friday, January 4, 2013

passing on the password

Yeah, I know... I didn't blog yesterday.
The Captain is certain I've lost all three of my readers.
Counting him.
I just can't get things rolling.
Including my brain.
My first day back at work required my changing my voice mail password
To a "combination of 6-15 numbers including a character."
Yes, I was totally mentally incapable of developing one.
I'm serious.
It was bad.
So I left it.
And now I just look at that little red light and wonder who called me.
I had a similar problem over the holiday when I changed my password for work email on my PC and phone, but then couldn't remember it to log in once I returned to work.
I tried everything that would have been on my mind at that time.
Creamcheese.
Nope.
Jammiepants.
No luck.
Napnapnap.
No.
I eventually remembered. And it was something so simple I was just flat out embarrassed.
I'm pathetic.
And, I just spilled a whole cup of coffee all over the kitchen floor.
Winning.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Colleen said...

With the Captain and I that makes two...

The password thing is driving me crazy at work. I try to keep it as simple as possible but there are just too many of them and they all change at different times. Some need caps and numbers and symbols, some just need a number but cannot be a repeat...

Unknown said...

Hey, am I number 3?