Friday, March 26, 2010

Ramblings and Other Blah Blah Blah

Who's glad it's Friday - raise your hand! {Me! Me! Waving hand wildly in the air}

And since it's Friday and my ADD is acting up, I'll just tell you what's on my mind and give you a little blah blah blah.

Yes, I'm gonna' talk college hoops. Sorry, I can't help it. It's a sickness. The Syracuse loss killed me last night. My bracket continues to be mutilated. And the losses of these bigger teams just keeps making Caltucky's road that much smoother. And makes my stomach that much sicker. More games tonight. And that makes me happy.


Rain makes baseball practice go away. And on a Thursday evening when I'm pooped, that makes me happy too.

If it's called "off season volleyball" and there are still two practices and work-outs a week, that's not very "off-season" is it? At least not for the driver dropper-offer picker-upper person (who is also known as Connie).

Let's just say....mission accomplished. And that's all I'm gonna' say about that. Except that I proved there IS a difference between breathing deeply and snoring. The end.

I took my car through city inspection the other day. I waited an hour and a half for my two minute inspection which included checking my blinkers and windshield wipers. Ummmm, yes. They work. It was not without entertainment, however, as I did see a man trying to rig his dangly rear view mirror back up on his window. And I saw what was hands down the World's Longest Mullet. Like a good blogger, I attempted to take a few pictures with my phone. Not sure if you can see Farmer PawPaw's dangly mirror or Mr. Mullet Man, but never let it be said that I am not always thinking of blog fodder. You're welcome.

A ginormous sinkhole developed on our interstate this week. It was the talk of the town. Anything that is 16' deep, 11' long, and 10' wide deserves to be the talk. And also deserves its own Facebook page. Word is they filled it up last night and traffic can resume as normal. Goodbye Sinkhole.

OK people. That's all I've got this morning. Looking forward to more basketball this weekend. I'll pair that with cleaning out the garage. Oh -- and carting Jordan all over town.

Have a super duper weekend!

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Mullet Man is H O T.

w said...

i can't believe you sat in your car and took a picture. that's just embarrassing.

i would've just walked right up to him and snapped it. bam! you're about to be famous, mullet man! cheers!