Tuesday, January 25, 2011

She got the boot

So Jordan does have an ankle sprain and she is now sporting a boot for the next few weeks. Thankfully there wasn't a fracture and the ligament tears were minimal. She won't get to play in the tourny this weekend, but hopefully wearing the boot and doing a little PT will have her good to go soon.

The xray also showed a little spot, unrelated to her sprain, that the doctor wants to check out. Not familiar with Jordan's dramatic ways, he used the word "cyst" and now she is convinced she has ankle cancer and needs an oncology referral. She's having an MRI this afternoon after school. I'm sure it's nothing and am glad he's following through on that.

In other news....

....the weather gurus are saying that today we may see more snow. May I remind you I live in the south and we are just not used to all this stuff. I haven't been to the grocery in weeks, so if we are snowed in, my family will be feasting on delicious meals featuring stale marshmallows, black beans, and lime jello.

....Cooper will be starring as a hippo in the 3rd grade music program this afternoon. Welcome to the jungle. He was most distressed last week when he was recast as a monkey. But then later reclaimed his hippo role.

....and I get to meet the U of M Tigers basketball coach this morning. I am wondering if it will be unprofessional to high five or hug him rather than shake his hand. Woot!

That is all I have to share with you this lovely day.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Busy Mom said...

Oh, man, I'm so sorry! Busy Girl had a cyst on her wrist. She has lived a long and productive life thus far.

Club ball sucks sometimes. OK, a good bit of the time...

Hope she feels better, soon!

JuJu said...

I'm coming over for dinner.