Monday, February 28, 2011

Yeah, it was a weekend full of volleyball

This weekend featured a road trip to Huntsville for a volleyball tournament.

And at some point, I may or may not have missed a big sign that says Huntsville! Huntsville! Turn left here!

My GPS, Sir Timothy Tom Tom, had made me mad early in the journey, so I had turned him off.

That was probably key to our directional demise.

Humph.

But, other than getting lost slightly detoured, it was a good weekend.

There was lots of good volleyball. The key word in that sentence is "lots". Which actually means about 12 hours worth on Saturday.

Jordan was back on the court. Which is a good thing. Her ankle was fine and gave her no trouble. Which is also a good thing.

It was the last joint tourny for Jordan and Niece M. So more wild road trips with my sister. That makes me sad, because we have lots of fun together.

And by "wild road trip", I mean playing Rock Paper Scissors for which of the four of us gets the bathroom first.

And fighting over the last few bits of Puppy Chow.

And stopping on the highway to take a picture of a tree covered with shoes.

Good times. Good times.

So, now Jordan and I will road trip it alone. Or take the Captain and Coop with us.

Last night when I got home, I had three things waiting on me...

The Captain.

The Boy.

And a jury summons.

*GROAN*

I've already worked myself into the hives thinking about getting sequestered and sharing a hotel room for a week with a total stranger.

Because I cannot see myself playing Rock Paper Scissors with a stranger for bathroom access order.

Happy Monday People. Go forth and do good.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

All I can think about is the mischief that the captain and the boy must have gotten into with you guys in Huntsville...