Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Conflict.

I'm kinda' all over the place today, people.

The Captain's sister is having a baby today. Remember when she got married? The huge road trip wedding weekend of puke, panties, and precipitation? Yeah, that one. Anyway, their first baby will arrive in the world today. And my heart is full of excitement and anticipation and love for them.

And, at the same time my heart it breaking. Remember our friend Nick who was diagnosed with a brain tumor last summer? They found out yesterday that the cancer has now spread to his spine. They begin radiation today. And my heart is full of sadness and brokenness and fear.

Conflict.

Happy.

Sad.

I just wanna' cry.

Life.


"When times are good, be happy.
When times are bad, consider this:
God has made the one as well as the other.
Therefore, no one can discover anything about their future."
Ecclesiastes 7:14

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

The only thing you can do on a day like today is pray.

Congratulations to your family for the new blessing. I pray the baby will have a happy loving life.

I send Nick and his family hugs and love.