Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Extra sleep, but not really.

Well, good news. The asteroid didn't hit the earth. Whew, that's a relief.

And I survived the press conference.

LeBron James and Penny Hardaway were there.

They are a little bit taller than me. But not by much.

And I don't know about you, but I'm digging the time change thing. I love how it's dark so early. It makes the evenings so lonnnnnng.

Last night at 6:15, it felt like it as 9:30. Even Jordan said she was heading to bed. At 6:30??!! Oh..... it's only 6:30?

And we tend to go to bed a bit earlier. Because a few extra hours of sleep is nice. Unless your nine year old son sleepwalks all over the house all night long.

Or rolls over and whacks his cast on the wall and it sounds like somebody is breaking in the back door.

Or your husband snores in a ridiculously loud fashion and sounds like some sort of ferocious prehistoric animal.

Or you wake up at 1:30 and can't go back to sleep.

But other than all those little challenges, the extra sleep is nice.

So, I'm off to tackle Wednesday. And see what sort of treats are in store for this lovely Hump Day.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I think we should set the clocks back every weekend.